Hello I want to increase my penis size and timing. And mujhe penis ki hardness low lagti h.

Hello- Two of the most common sexual dysfunctions that affect a large percentage of men are Premature Ejaculation (PE) and Erectile Dysfunction (ED). The incidence of these conditions have been found to be equitably spread among all socio-economic groups and can affect men of all ages. Most men who have been diagnosed with ED as a primary problem, the secondary concern in most instances is PE, the two are often thought to be mutually inclusive. Also because reduced or hampered blood flow, critical to achieve a penetrable erection, to the genital areas is one of the main reason for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction, the logic of 'one reason one problem' gets applied. In the last few decades, significant advancements in treatment procedures and options have improved the outlook for both Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction and the comprehensive treatment for both the weakness is possible with the help of medications.