I am 19 years old and I am not gaining any weight. I am so thin and my weight is just 50. I eat a lot but still didn't see any weight gain, what shall I do? Please advise.

I am 19 years old and I am not gaining any weight. I am s...
Whole Eggs Starting your day with eggs can help you gain muscles and weight rapidly. Whole eggs provide great protein content at 6 to 8 grams per egg, and are also rich in vitamins, zinc, iron and calcium making them one of the best foods for weight gain Pineapple Pineapples are a tasty as well as a rich source of bromelein-a protein-digesting enzyme. It’s also been shown to reduce muscle inflammation, making it a great addition to your post-workout meal. Pineapple increases your intake of the muscle building food because of its tempting taste. Chicken Breast For every 100 grams of chicken, breast you consume approximately 30 grams of protein with minimal fat. Chicken breasts are relatively inexpensive, easy to cook and can be served in many different styles, that's why it is one of the most recommended food to gain weight fast. Almonds Almonds provide a good source of protein and fat, but it’s their vitamin E that is most beneficial to your muscles. The powerful antioxidant fights free radicals and helps you recover quicker from your workouts. Water The human body is 70 percent water and the muscle tissue is around 75 percent water. Keeping the muscles hydrated will help increase strength and energy levels plus will aid in proper digestion. Aim for about 0.6 ounces of water per pound of body weight. Hydration is an important part of building muscles and gaining weight, even more important than most of the foods.