How to take care of eyes? Actually my eye glass power is -3.5. My age is 32. It is better to wear glass or lens?

How to take care of eyes? Actually my eye glass power is ...
These preventive habits protect eyes • Go for regular eye exams including complete dilated eye test to detect early-stage diabetic eye disorder and macular degeneration. • Be aware of eye health disorders within the family to proactively protect againsthereditary eye conditions. • Maintain healthy body weight to reduce the probability of developingdiabetic eye or glaucoma. • Protect your eyes in hazardous environments (under extreme sunlight, sports, etc.) by using sunglasses and safety gear such as shields and eye guards. • Stop smoking since itincreases the possibility of eye-damage including blindness. • Reduce eye-strain by frequently resting your eyes using the20-20-20 rule. Every 20 minutes, for 20 seconds, look at a 20 feet distance away from you. • • Avoid eye-infections by always washing your hands before touching your eyes or contact lenses. It is always better to wear glass if you are comfortable with it as Lens demands a lot of care and expenses for maintanence.