How to reduce weight. As I m very busy in office. After office I reach my home 9.00 and getup 7.00 am after again office.

•Take the stairs instead of lift. •Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the rest of the way. In the office •Stand up and stretch while talking on the phone. •Get colleagues to join in for a lunch time workout session. At home •Do some stretches or sit-ups during commercial breaks on TV. •Join kids at the playground after work. •Go for walks after dinner instead of always sitting around watching TV. Proper low kcal, fat and nutritious diet is req.