The lump on my neck is here for 3 weeks and it hurts sometimes it radiates to my ear and back of my head. And I have no recent infection case. Is this already alarming?

You need to do cbc from some lab. In the meanwhile follow this 1. Do saline gargles daily (preferably twice). 2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also. 3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of ac. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, when there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected. 4. Drink hot liquids --hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat. Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results. Consult online for details.
Don't need to be panicked right away. Please go for esr, tlc test and wait for the results. In case if it shows any derangement then you can contact us for further details.