Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Hi Sir, I have been taken anafranil 10 mg for a couple of months and now I have been changed to obsenil 10 mg, does both of them work in the same way? Thanks.

Yes. Both are same medication.
Dear lybrate-user, both anafranil and obsenul are clomipramine 10 mg be different companies. They work in the same way. But some patients find less improvement with generics like obesenil.
Yes both are same. Cost of the medicines might still differ.
Hello Both anafranil and obsenil contain the same medication clomipramine . They are just different tradenames. Clomipramine is a tricyclic antidepressant used in conditions like OCD, anxiety, depression, phobia, chronic pain, etc. Dose needs to be titrated up as needed depending on your response and tolerability Take care
Yes, anafranil and obsenil are the same medications and work in the same way. If you have further questions you are welcome to consult us online. Look forward to hearing from you. If you need help with booking an appointment online with me on this website either text, an appointment for a confidential and private consultation you may do so by contacting the help desk of Lybrate.