I am from surat Gujarat. Actually I suffered from an eye disease called keratoconus. About 1 year and 5 months ago I have undergone a c3r surgery. So my eyesight is so weak and the doctor told me to buy and use scare lenses of medium power and range. So I bought and using it but it is so irritating I am not satisfied with lens due to irritation. So my question is that - is there any alternative option to normal my eyesight without lenses like to perform lasik surgery or any other surgery in which I don't have to wear contact lenses. In future, there is any option to normal my eye by cornea or eye transplant if any?

A cone-shaped cornea causes blurred vision and may cause sensitivity to light and glare. Keratoconus usually affects both eyes and generally begins to first affect people ages 10 to 25. The condition may progress slowly for 10 years or longer. In the early stages of keratoconus, you can correct vision problems with glasses or soft contact lenses. Later, you may have to be fitted with rigid, gas permeable contact lenses or other types of lenses. If your condition progresses to an advanced stage, you may need a cornea transplant.