Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I was suffering from nasal block and loss of smell, On the basis of CT report of my Nose, ENT surgeon told that many polyps are present and suggested for major surgery and if not done immediately it may lead to many problems. My query is will I become more sensitive and cam I lead normal life if I undergo this surgery. Please suggest.

Hello, Nasal polyps are soft, sac-like growths on the lining of the nose or sinuses. Yes, one leads a normal life after the surgical removal of the polyps. Being a homoeopath, I must make you aware of the fact that there are many and effective medicines in homoeopathy for nasal polyps! The treatment depends on the size of the polyp and result may varies case to case. So, before undergoing this surgery, you may try homoeopathic medication which are very safe to take and doesn't has side-effects as such if taken under proper consultation from a doctor. Let me know about the report, so that I would be able to guide you accordingly.
Please follow the advice of ENT surgeon and get the polyps removed
Hi lybrate-user. In case you are having polyps you require endoscopic sinus surgery because nasal blockage causes decrease oxygen supply at night and you will not feel fresh in morning. It will also hamper your daily activity. But one thing you need to remember is that this surgery is meant to open your sinuses and you require to be on followup with your doctor so that this problem can be controlled in future as well. Regards