Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am on krimson 35 (21 days oral contraceptive pill). I ve been on this pill for years. My current pill pack ended on saturday night. Instead of swallowing the pill whole which I do always, the saturday pill broke into 2 halves in my mouth which then I swallowed. Fearing of the effectiveness of the pill I swallowed an extra pill on sunday morning from a spare pill packet. i had protected intercourse on both saturday and sunday. And the condom did not break or tear. Though the ejaculation was inside me with condom. Generally I get my withdrawal bleed for every cycle on wednesday after having my last pill on saturday. But today is wednesday night and there is no sign of the bleed. Is it possible due to one extra pill which I took on sunday morning after taking my last pill on saturday night. Is there any chance of conceiving at all. After using condom and pills?

Very less chance.
Chances of pregnancy is rare. Wait for seven days for withdrawal bleed, after completing the pack of krimson 35.
Hi, you can wait for another day or 2 for withdrawl bleed to occur since you took the last pill on Sunday. Pregnancy is very unlikely since you had intercourse at the end of the cycle.