toothpastes have more abrasive property along with little percentage of bleaching
agent. They will not only abrade your enamel surface but can also cause sensitivity of your teeth. The colour of your dentition is the natural color given by God. It is the color of your dentin that reflects thru enamel.
Secondly cooking food in microwave in normal plastic containers is not at all safe.
Researches and studies shows incidence of cancer
. Not only with microwave cooking but also normal plastic material when it comes in contact with the heat does some harmful chemical reaction that is said to be risky and contributing factor of cancer. I don't know how much the containers that r so to say microwave safe r good.