Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Doctor i've taken 2 rabies vaccine in my lifetime first one on 2014, that was taken because a stray cat scratched me. And the second time it was on 2019 because my dog was attacked by stray dogs ,the stray dogs didn't bite me nor I had any wounds in my body or hands I was afraid because of getting rabies and dying. I watched youtube videos about rabies symptoms I was shocked and got more anxious about my death, imagining all the time me dying due to rabies, soon I got the 2nd rabies vaccine in my life, but problem still persists my mind keep running the scenario of me dying with rabies, I can't tell my mind to keep calm, and this fear of dying due to rabies still haunting me after the 2 vaccines, this disturbed mind will affect my exams please help me. I don't need any counselling I only need an assurance that I will not die due to rabies, my mind keep telling me about rabies everyday I wake up from the bed.

No dear you don't die in rabies because you r properly immunized for this. Don't worry nothing ll happen to you.