Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Why I am feeling tickle on left leg whenever I wave a hand over it. It is been happing since 2 months back.

Restless leg syndrome (rls) is a condition in which your legs feel extremely uncomfortable while you're sitting or lying down. It makes you feel like getting up and moving around. When you do so, the unpleasant feeling of restless leg syndrome temporarily goes away. Restless legs syndrome can cause difficulty in falling or staying asleep which can be one of the complaints of the syndrome. A number of people who have rls also have periodic limb movements of sleep (plms). These are jerks that occur every 20 to 30 seconds on and off throughout the night. Treatment of restless legs syndrome involves identifying the cause of symptoms when possible. The treatment process is designed to reduce symptoms, including decreasing the number of nights with rls symptoms, the severity of rls symptoms and nighttime awakenings. Improving the quality of life is another goal in treatment.