Get the AppFor DoctorsHealth Feed
lybrate_logo
Shield 360

Shield360

New
ask question

Ask a question

consult online

Consult Online

0

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query
Share
Bookmark
Report

Dear doc, hi, itching inside my both eyes from two month, i'm using eyedrop" ceflox eye/ear drops" but till today I didn't get relief. It is the sign of any big trouble related to my beautiful eyes? I love to hear good advice that I get rid. Thanks.

4Doctors Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360
book_appt_icon
Book appointment with top doctors for Eye Itching treatment

Ask a FREE Question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

My eye become red from three days it is itching and continually water is coming from my eye. It is very serious problem for me.
4

I have lot of itching in my eyes sometimes. Can I get reason for that. I have checked my eyes. I don't have spec. It normal. I spend most of time o...
4

I have eyes itching and burning some times n even mild headache pain some times what could be the reason is that becz of STDs and even aches pain ...
13

There is itching in my eyes quite often and my eyes is not clear it has slight yellow color. and I am not suffering from jaundice.
3

Sir, I have a problem of red eye, when ever I go in sun rays it started become red eye and itching.
3

I have got TWO enlarged lymph nodes present below my ears. They are quite visible and are present for at least one week. I have got slight cold. Pl...
3

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? - Aankhon Mein Jalan Ke Upay in Hindi
4
Health tips Image

Cosmetic Rehabilitation of Disfigured Eyes
3722
Health tips Image

LASIK - Say No to Boring Glasses!
4311
Health tips Image

Ayurvedic Treatment for Eyesight Improvement - Best Remedies
4494
Health tips Image

All About Myopia And Its Treatment In Homeopathy!
11
Health tips Image

Itchy eyes home remedy
0
Health tips Image