Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir, I am 35 year old man I have tongue ulcer since last three year tell me what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate-user. Your condition sound serious because of duration of your ulcer. I must suggest you to see your dentist asap for treatment and remmision of ulcer.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.