I brush twice a day but still my teeth not getting whiten so say some natural methods to get whiten.

I brush twice a day but still my teeth not getting whiten...
Hello. You can use over-the-counter teeth whitening toothpastes, whitening strips, gels, rinses available in the market or visit a dentist for bleaching, scaling, etc. Also,can try the following home remedies: Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid affecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. In the morning, before you brush your teeth, scoop out a tablespoon or a little less (depending on the size of your mouth) of coconut oil. You can either soften it, or just put it in your mouth (I usually do the latter, and just let it soften.) Push, swish, and “pull” the oil through and around your teeth for 10-15 minutes, then spit it out, rinse with water, and brush your teeth.