My eyes are getting red after sitting in front of screen even after using specs. What should I do?

My eyes are getting red after sitting in front of screen ...
Computer screen is made up of hundreds of tiny pixels that are constantly moving. Our eyes in turn are not naturally able to set focus on these constantly moving pixels, and hence we try to focus on an area behind the actual screen. Therefore, while watching on a creen, our eyes need to keep on fluctuating focus between their natural point of focus and the pixels on the screen. And this tires the eyes and causes a lot of wear and tear.As a result, we suffer from irritation, which may range from a number of things like headaches, dry eyes,redeyes,, blurred vision, problems in focusing and faulty color perception, to something as severe as glaucoma. Moreover it is more distressing for our eyes to view contents on a screen which requires even more concentration and extenive usage of eyes without blinking thus causing Eye dryness and Redness making them vulnerable to frequent Eye problemss. . The solution for this problem I its reduced usage of TV andd computers and use them inproper light. There is nothing more effective than controlling usage to reduce and negate the effects. You can also reduce the intensity of the computer screen by attaching a filter or by getting an eye-friendly screen. Above all, one must try to reduce the amount of computer usage or take frequent breaks.