Hi doctors, I have dental problem, means when i brush blood bleeds from my teeth and bad smell comes after few hours of the morning brush. I have tried different tooth pastes, but no use. So please suggest me to do something. Thanks in advance

You might need to get cleaning(scaling) done from your dentist. Mouthwash will also help you.Proper brushing technique and flossing daily will help you.
The bleeding problem and bad breath comes when there is tartar deposit around your teeth. First step to resolve this problem is teeth cleaning by dental professionals. Hope you do flossing and tongue cleaning regularly.
Hi , you can undergo scaling or cleaning procedures in a dental clinic. That will surely solve this problem. After care is also important. Thank you.
Get Scaling done.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally.
First and the foremost you require professinal scaling and do regular togue cleaning. You must start using chlorhexidine mouth wash twice daily. Have something light frequently so that your salivary flow stimulus is maintained through out. And it will reduce halitosis.