Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a diabetic person since long back some 17 yrs. Though am honestly taking care of my food intake strictly according to what is suggested by my doctor and medicines regularly still that I found its varying very often .even food increase in sugar level to some 290. Recently a week ago I checked it randomly and found the level was of 290. My doctor suggested me to take glimitip tabes twice in a day .and advised to get the sugar level rechecked after 15 days. But may that I know what you suggest best for me to control it in a better effective way please.

3 Doctors Answered
Firstly you should check your blood in a lab, not in a glucometer. Check you fbd, ppbs hba1c s.creat with fasting lipid profile. And maintain the timing of food intake.
Timing's and quality of your should not vary too much. Medicines should be taken pat the same time. Get your fasting, pp blood sugar and hba1c test done and inform the reports.
1 person found this helpful
Yes hazara if you really serious contact me on line just pay my fees I give very effective medicines and life style modifications.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.