Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 35 years old, my problem is I am suffering from last 1 year teeth pain, when I eat hard food like any chocolate and any fruits and ice cream also and some times I eat meat that time suppose one bone pieces comes in between teeth, touch pain I can't say please give me advise what I should do? Thank you.

1 Doctor Answered
Get your teeth cleaned from a dentist and get an x ray done if required. Looks like you have a periodontal pocket.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.