Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 year old girl my hight is 5'feets I want to increase my hight just 2-3' inches only any effective medicine or what I can do to increase my hight. Someone told me to take baryta carb 200 and rite-hite tablet. Should it will be effective?

1 Doctor Answered
First of you have to see your parent or family members of yours. If they are tall then you may had problems like under malnourished during growing age or many more can otherwise all are due genetic.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.