Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I'm 24 years old girl and unmarried. I have done lab surgery for ovarian cyst 9 cm on last year sep. Im have a endometriosis. So doctor decided to period come for 5 time per year. Femilon tablet taken continuously without break for 63 days. Stop that tap period came for me again femilon tablet continuously 63 days. This is my doctor plan for endometriosis. White discharge came for me daily during femilon tablet. Now my problem is last july 18 white discharge with blood came for me and once only. Now last friday means 16 aug white discharge with blood came. Saturday white discharge with blood and sunday brown discharge. Thursday, friday, saturday white discharge and brown. This sunday brown discharge came like lite brown blood. My last check up is 17 aug. Doctor prescribed me for ultrasound scan coming october. Last scan report is normal endometrial thickness is 5 mm (april 3 2019 ). This is any problem or normal. Answer gynecologist.

Femilon is an oral contraceptive which is also used to treat endometrioses. You can have breakthrough bleeding while taking such pills
Hi, you can have some amount of irregular blood spotting when you are on Femilon (oral contraceptive pills) for Long duration. It is a known side effect and is not serious.