Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 26 years old. I am suffering from gynecomastia can I use arimidex 1 mg for solve this problem.

2 Doctors Answered
No aftr puberty onky surgery is the option.
You should not. As it has lot of side effects. If you really wants to get rid of it best you go for surgery.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.