I am 26 yrs old Male. I have been facing acute pimples, black head problems for the past 5 years. I try to get rid of them by putting face packs, creams, etc. But still the problem exists. I need a solution for it pl.

Take homoeopathic medicines 1.Kali Brom 30 (4 drops in little water) every morning for a week. 2.Berberis Aquifolium Q (10 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and revert. along with the medicines, also take the following self-care steps: *clean your skin gently with a mild face wash removing all dirt or make-up. Wash many times a day with plain water. *try not to squeeze, scratch, pick, or rub the pimples, it can lead to scarring and skin infections. *avoid touching your face with your hands or fingers. *make a habit of 8-10 glasses of water in a day. *avoid stress and anger. *avoid harsh skin products. *Avoid very oily, spicy and sugary foods. *Include fruits, raw vegetables and fresh vegetable juices in your diet.