My baby has 3 month old nd he has cold from last 10 days. At sleep time it's difficult to breath for him we use nasivion medicine but it doesn't effective please suggest me best medicine for baby.

My baby has 3 month old nd he has cold from last 10 days....
The best medicine for cold in a baby is continued breast feeding. It is rich in antibodies and helps to improve the immunity of the baby. Nasivion nasal drops should not be used too often. Apply vicks vaporub lightly on chest and back, continue breast feeding and put a steamer in the room to increase the humidity of the room. Cold should become ok on its own.
Hello, if breathing difficulty is only in sleep position there might be another concern like reflux but still try nasal saline drops for nose when in lying position, give steam inhalation for 5-10 min before sleep but no vicks please. Also, as it is 10 days is long period so see your paediatrician to rule out other concerns like reflux/infection. Take care.