Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 year old and I have delayed my periods for 12 day's. I'm still a virgin, and I have very bad cramps in my abdomen part, the cramps are just like I the ones during my periods. But I haven't yet got my periods but have very bad cramp's. Wanted to know what is the problem with me. Can you please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
It is very common in young girls to have some change in dates. Nothing abnormal about it. Use hot water bottle for pain relief. Take rest. Avoid coffee and cold drinks. Avoid too salty food. Gentle exercise like walk and yoga helps. Yoga will also make cycle regular.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.