I am skinny fat female, I started weight training, I need a diet that will favor both muscle gain as well as fat loss. I don't have much fat but I want to cut belly fat for a bikini body. I lift weights 5 days per week and i'm relying on natural protein food, I am vegetarian. I eat foods like moong fall and other dals, curd, milk, paneer, eggs peanuts etc. Height 5'9 weight 65 kgs. I am confused as to whether I should keep a caloric surplus (for muscle gains) or a caloric deficit (for fat loss). Also, how much protein do I need per day for muscle gain.

Egg, milk, card paneer all are animal food, because source is from animal. so first cut off those first.
There are a few mistakes that you r doing. Weight training-- do it 2-3 times a week with at least 48 hours in between 2 sessions. Other days you can do cardio exercises. You need to take whey protein (by whatever name it comes. But it should contain 80% whey protein in it. E.g. For 30 gms it should have atleast 24 grams (80%) of protein.) use it only on the day you gym (within 10 mins of exercise). Dose is 30gms. Take any seasonal fruit 15-20 mins before exercise. Take banana n whey protein within 10 mins after weight training. For more details you can consult me.