What should I do to increase concentration. I am unable to focus on work properly. Also I am suffering from sever sleep problem. I am unable to sleep in the night. Please help.

Hi lybrate-user, you may get thousands of sleep hygiene advises (like wake early, exercise regularly, go to bed soon, medidate, do yoga) from internet and people. But I know you would have already tried everything. I am here to educate you about sleep. Feel free to ping me in a private chat anytime. Basically I want you to learn about 3 sleep disorders. 1. Some people's brain are wired in such a way that they can sleep only late at night. They are called night owls. They can sleep peacefully for example between 2 am and 10 am or 3 am and 11 am or 4 am and 12 pm. And so on. Upto 9 am and 5 pm. All these sleep timings are absolutely are normal. "people should only sleep at night" is a myth. Some people's body are wired to sleep in day time or late nights. This is called delayed sleep phase syndrome (dsps). 2. Learn about non 24 sleep wake disorder (here the sleep timings progressively move each day) 3. Advanced sleep phase syndrome (here the patient can sleep in evening time 4 pm to 12 am /5 pm to 1 am) feel free to ask doubts about these 3 disorders.