Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello, mera ek daat hil rha hai, aur masude kamjor ho rhe h mere daat saf hai sahi hai but ye kyu ho rha hai pta nahi kya ye medicine ke bager thik ho skta hai kya koi gharelu tarike hai? please btaye koi tarika jo ghar mai kar sku daat mazboot, masude mazboot ho jye aur koi dentist suggest kare.

3 Doctors Answered
Hello, you might be having gum disease called as periodontitis. An opg x-ray is required to determine the extent of the disease. There is no medicine which can treat your problem at home. Kindly visit a dentist and get the necessary treatment done thank you.
kisie periodontist ko dikhayen pehle ye pata Karen ki aisa kiyun ho raja hai baking sab bad ki baat hai
Try massaging with turmeric and salt twice daily. And take vitamin c rich food.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.