Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have bad tooth ache since last night. Took combiflam tab. But the pain starts again in every 2-3 hours. Please advise.

3 Doctors Answered
Consult a dentist if cavities get them filled you may require rct n cap.
Hello, you may have tooth ache if the tooth is deeply decayed/mobile/fractured. Clinical examination is required to find out the cause and to do the relevant treatment. Taking medication will relieve you from the pain temporarily, visit your near by dentist and get the treatment done. Thank you.
Kindly get an x-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a cap / crown. Kindly visit your dentist and get the required medication prescribed. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.