Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 years old. I always have period cramps every month. So I take pain killer. But this time the pain month the pain is really high so that I took injection. What should I do to avoid the cramps?

2 Doctors Answered
You should immediately consult a gynecologist for this problem. Pain killer is not the solution. You should rule any cause causing cramps like fibroids, endometriosis or polycystic ovaries etc by investigation as usg and others. Seek help as it may hamper your reproductive health. Take care. Thanx.
1 person found this helpful
Hello Lybrate-user, Please avoid any type of medication to relieve pain. First, treat in a natural way. Do regular exercise and jogging, do abs and legs workout. And eat healthy foods and fruits. I am sure you can get immediate recovery. Then if not recover your pain you can start with a minimal dose of medicine. Thank you .stay healthy and happy.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.