Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm having skin allergies for years and the doctors can't even find out what is causing allergy.

1 Doctor Answered
I'm having skin allergies for years and the doctors can't...
Hello, You need to keep a watch by which allergen you are allergic to! Have you got allergy test or patch test done? For skin allergy, take homoeopathic medicines - Schwabe's Rhus Tox. 30 and Urtica Urens 30 - both thrice daily for 4 weeks. Revert back after that.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews