Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I am 26 years female and suffering from vitiligo .i was having a small spot on my stomach area around 6 or 7 years ago .which was constant .now the spot is increasing and many small very tiny tiny spots are visible in many parts of body like neck hands stomach. Doctor has given me 1-esomeprazole magnesium tablets i.p. 40 mg emoze, deflazacort tablets cort-6, tycoon tablets .and 1 cream months cream ,mometasone furoate cream. For fifteen days .after that cbc ,esr, t3 ,t4 ,urine test had been suggested after 15 days. Do the above tablets are effective in vitiligo.

Have homoeopathic medicine called as sulphur 10 m 4 pills in morning at 8 am 9 am 10 am daily for 60 days. 40 percent improvement is expected. Let me know after that.
We have to assess the case and decide the options. We prefer to operate patients who have stable spots for at least 2 years. Till then medical treatment can continue. Vitiligo is an autoimmune disorder-the cause is not known and so the medical treatment may not be effective in all. Diet does not have a significant role.
Please avoid steroids as soon as possible it may help you instantly but it does not work long term at all and even reduces immunity please follow herbal supplements mentioned below sootshekhar ras 125 mg twice a day gandhak rasayan avleh 10 gm twice a day bakuchi lepam relief in 15-16 days and for complete cure take it for 90 days only avoid oily and spicy food.