Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Padmakar Pandit
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin Padmakar PanditYour feedback matters!
My penis size is only 2 inch. But at the same of my friends penis is 5 inch so I am very sad and I think I will not satisfied in my sex life, so please tell me the medicine for increase my penis size without any surgery. Please help me.
When you are suffering from Diabetes, your first concern would be is to keep your sugar level in check. For this, you need to measure your dietary needs and keep your sugar level in control. Carbohydrates are the main source of sugar in your body. While making your diet chart, make sure that you do include carbohydrates, but only those which would not tamper with your sugar levels randomly. There are certain foods which would shoot up your sugar level to an undesired amount. This would in turn cause various other health problems. The question that arises here is, how would you distinguish between good carbohydrates and bad carbohydrates for your body? Well, the easiest way to differentiate is the use of Glycemic Index (GI).
What is Glycemic Index (GI)?
Glycemic index is a measurement of how soon the body changes carbohydrate foods into glucose. It is usually mentioned in the nutritional information segment behind every packaged food. This would help you to understand whether it can be consumed by you or not, keeping in mind your stage of diabetes and other dietary restrictions that your medical practitioner might have asked you to follow. The lower the number is, say fifty and lower, then it is usually safe for consumption as it takes a long time to convert to glucose. But, if the food has a higher number, say, seventy and above, then it becomes difficult for you consume it as it can harm your body. A Glycemic index is important information that you need to check before buying your food in case you suffer from diabetes.
The index can change from individual to individual:
This is an interesting yet unnerving fact that the index may change from person to person. The statistics mentioned on the packaging is just a starting point. Depending on how the food item is later cooked and what ingredients go into it, the Glycemic index may go down or go up. Some of the important factors for the changing index are the time the food is eaten, the way it is prepared as well as other foods that are consumed along with it. Foods break down into chemical compounds within our body. So, it is nothing but a chemical reaction which might increase or decrease depending upon the other variables.
Thus, these are some essential facts that you need to know about the Glycemic index. It is important to check GI, even at a base level, before purchasing your food; so that later on it does not create an imbalance in your diet schedule.
I an 42 years old female. I have two boys one 15 years old and one 10 years. Both the deliveries were c section. I am suffering from lower back ache since the birth of my first child and I have this belief that my anesthetic had injected me on my lower back, due to which I am having this pain. So how true is it?
Hi I am 27 years old IT Professional. I have been losing hair offlately and now have a very prominent male patern. Could you suggest how i can regrow or stop hair lose Thanks
I am 21 year old woman. I had cesarian before two years. After my cesarian my stomach is too much saggy and no strength. What remedy should take for this problem Give a suitable solution..
History and diversity of apples is not the only thing to celebrate. Apples also can be credited with delivering an amazing number of health benefits, such as:
1. Fighting bad breath. Apples contain pectin, which helps control food odors. Pectin also promotes saliva, which cleanses breath.
2. Preventing asthma attacks. Asthma sufferers often have low levels of antioxidants. Apples are high in vitamin C and flavonoids (beneficial, water-soluble plant pigments). Both are antioxidant. One study found that vitamin C supplements helped protect against exercise-induced asthma.
3. Reducing the risk of stroke. A study involving 9,208 men and women showed that those who ate the most apples over a 28-year period had the lowest risk for stroke. Researchers concluded that the results suggest the intake of apples is related to a decreased risk of thrombotic stroke.
4. Preventing constipation. Fresh apples are high in fiber, which adds bulk to the stool. Apples contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, or roughage.
5. Combating fatigue. The high vitamin C and antioxidant content in apples counter the free radicals leading to oxidative stress, which has been linked to fatigue.
6. Reducing the risk of diabetes. The phytonutrients (beneficial substances found in various plants) in apples help regulate blood sugar.These compounds help prevent spikes in blood sugar in a variety of ways: by inhibiting enzymes involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates into simple sugars; by stimulating pancreatic cells to produce insulin; by decreasing the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream.