Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Padmakar Pandit
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin Padmakar PanditYour feedback matters!
I want to know mainly unmarried boys do hand sex is there. Any. Advantages or. Only and only disadvantages.
I have the habit of doing masturbate. What should I have get relieve from it? Will be there any problem with it?
I am 23 year old in my face pimples dark sport and my face is very oily when I wash through facewash it looking good but oil come in face it look black face. So I wnt solution for this dark sport because thie is very long time.
I had pain in my tooth since 5 days. and after taking medication it is not subsiding. What should I do now ?
Laparoscopy, also known as minimally invasive surgery, is a type of surgery that is used to operate the organs inside the abdomen without making big incisions. The surgery is done with the help of a laparoscope, which is a long and thin tube carrying a high-resolution camera at the front and high-intensity light. A laparoscope is connected to a video monitor and then inserted inside the abdomen through the small incision (0.5 cm to 1.5 cm). As the instrument moves inside the abdomen, it sends images to the video monitor, which the surgeons uses as a reference to operate the affected parts.
Laparoscopy is also used as a diagnostic technique to examine the organs of the abdomen or pelvis and this makes it very useful for gynecologists. This surgical and diagnostic technique plays a significant role in gynecology as it can help diagnose and treat multiple gynecological problems with minimum pain and discomfort to the patient. In fact, there is a special instrument called fertiloscope, a type of laparoscope that is modified and made fit for the trans-vaginal application.
Uses of laparoscopy
- It helps in diagnosing and curing a host of female infertility problems.
- It has proven to be helpful in treating a number of disorders related to the female reproductive organs.
- It is a reliable, precise, and cost-effective instrument or technique used by a number of gynecologists at the first stage of infertility treatment.
- It is a sound technique to treat female infertility as it helps to determine whether a patient needs conventional treatment, IVF (in vitro fertilization), or a corrective surgery.
Use of laparoscopy in gynecological problems
- Treatment of fibroids of uterus
- Treatment of ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the fertilized egg attaches itself outside the uterus)
- Treatment of endometriosis (a painful condition in which the tissue lining the inside of the uterus called endometrium begins to grow outside)
- Removal of adhesions
- Removal of the womb or ovaries
- Removal of the lymph nodes during cancer treatment
- Removal of ovarian cysts
- Diagnosis of cancer of the reproductive organs
- Female sterilization (surgery of fallopian tubes to prevent pregnancy)
- Detection of tumors or abnormal mass of tissues
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the infertility treatment that has been carried out
Advantages of laparoscopy:
Laparoscopy offers many advantages over conventional surgery and diagnosis, including the following:
- It is more precise and accurate
- It is painless (during surgery as well as diagnosis)
- It minimizes hemorrhage
- It allows for shorter recovery time
- It ensures reduced risk of infection to the organs
- It is cost-effective
- It is more helpful for the gynecologists as they can see the inside of the organs in real-time
Therefore, it is evident that laparoscopy is no less than a boon in gynecology. Its multiple advantages and high success rate in treating infertility problems in women and other problems related to their reproductive organs make it a great surgical and diagnostic technique. Nevertheless, it is necessary to take advice of the doctor before undergoing laparoscopic surgery or diagnosis. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How to make our face smooth, shiny, oil free naturally and how to control hair fall naturally and also steps should we take to avoid pimples on face naturally.
I have problem with my teeth. Many time bleeding from my teeth special in morning. What can I do? Please help me.
Low level of testosterone can end up affecting various aspects of a your life. It can affect your libido, your performance in bed along with your motivation and energy. Testosterone replacement therapy can bring the levels back to what they were before and restore his lost confidence, energy and vigour.
Testosterone is a hormone which is mainly produced in the testicles. Testosterone controls bone density, distribution of fat, muscle mass and strength, body and facial hair, red blood cell production, sex drive and production of sperms.
Testosterone levels generally lower with age, especially after 30. Usually, in older men, low levels of testosterone result in androgen deficiency. Androgen deficiency affects the muscle mass, bone density, weight and can drastically change sleep patterns as well. On the other hand, testicle injury, testicular cancer or treatment for it, hormonal disorders, infections, HIV/AIDS, chronic kidney or liver disease, type 2 diabetes and obesity can lead to low testosterone levels as well.
While testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) seems very desirable, there are certain risks and benefits which need to be considered.
Factors to be considered before opting for it
1. Sleep apnea is one of the risk factors of TRT. In this condition, breathing stops and starts repeatedly when you sleep.
2. Acne problems and other skin disorders
3. Swollen breasts. Men with breast cancer should not opt for this treatment.
4. TRT can trigger noncancerous prostate growth.
5. Sperm production is limited or the testicles might shrink
6. Chances of deep vein thrombosis (blood clots in veins) leading to pulmonary embolism (clots burst and lodge into your lungs) are increased.
Benefits of getting a testosterone therapy done
1. Sexual drive, performance and function are improved.
2. Mineral density of the bones gets restored
3. Healthy weight loss, thus improving your body composition
4. Muscle strength and mass improves
5. Mood and energy gets a boost
6. Cognitive functions improve
7. Lessens the risks of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases
8. Improves metabolism
9. Reduces chances of anaemia or improves the condition if you are already suffering from it If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.