Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have holes in my end teeth both side. It pains when I take hot or cool water. What should I do?

3 Doctors Answered
Get root canal.of same tooth followed by capping
Hi, there is a cavity in your teeth so its better to consult a dentist.In the mean time you can take Plantago major Q, 10 drops twice daily with water. Use Homeodent toothpaste twice daily, morning and night before sleep. Take care.
11 people found this helpful
Hiii kindly visit your dentist so that the cavity in your teeth can be filled and to prevent any further decay. Thank you.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.