I'm female of 34 age, suffering from severe ringworm at inner thighs, stomach and around the nose above the lips but it is severing on thighs with lots of itching since a year. Taken allopathy medicines for the whole year from the last June to till the date but effects I found as I should get the effect. It was reducing some times but again growing back on sever level. Also I'm facing pcod issues, though I'm getting periods but its not as normal periods because flow is not good enough as it was in my younger age but still have higher prolactin level which goes down than the normal range when I use continues cabergoline 0. 25 and when I stop this so again the level goes high. Apart from this have vaginal issues some times getting allot of discharge itching and sometimes it becomes normal, have gone through with yeast infection 4 times in past 3 to 5 years. I feel my immunity is weak and due to that im facing fungal issues in the body in the form of different infections like vaginal and ringworm. Kindly do suggest treatment and cost of treatment also let me know. After watching video on youtube of homeopathy medicine for ringworm I got arsenic 30ch, tellurium 30ch, petroleum 30ch, and r82 in liquid form but as of now haven't seen results, may b after a couple of days I will see improvement in condition but not sure as I started one day ago. Kindly reply to somebody with treatment and the cost of treatment. Thanks.

are u a diabetic, rule out that and then systemic medication alone with local application and hygiene are the key factors. As far as hyerprolactinaemia go, if persistent do MRI brain for pitutary and long term use if Tab B long if thyroid functions normal