Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I have suffered from dental tooth ache since last 3 days so what should I do according your advise.

2 Doctors Answered
Consult a dentist if cavities get them filled you may require rct n cap.
Kindly consult a dentist in person an iopa x-ray will help a dentist to recognize the cause for pain from particular teeth due to decay or gum infection or trauma & a full mouth x-ray will help a dentist to recognize the cause of pain in the jaw & bone. Treatment will be according to the diagnosis until then apply clove oil on the decayed tooth. Rinse frequently with mouth wash.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.