Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Sir, I am a 21 years old boy. Late in my life, I realized that I have a problem with my pennies. The foreskin does not come out. I have a tight foreskin. If I am not mistaken in medical terminology it is called phimosis. I could not have proper sex with my partner. So how can I cure this problem permanently?

Hello- phimosis is the technical term for an un-retractable foreskin. An acute case of phimosis may create problems for the person when he would want to pass urine or to perform sex, as this action may either be restricted or become troublesome. This is when phimosis becomes a medical emergency. It has been linked with an increased risk of infection, loss of sexual stimulation of the penis and even penis cancer. Traditionally medicine offers conservative treatment of phimosis. It is worth noting that in recent years, medicine has made great progress in this field. So, if you looking for a permanent solution for your tight foreskin, yes it is possible with ayurveda. Surgery (circumcision) can be avoided.
Shree gopal lepam kamdev avleh 10 gm twice a day relief in 5-6 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only avoid oily and spicy food.