Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Hello. My name is parvez and I am from kurnool andhra pradesh. I am a suffering from fungal infection from past 1.1/2 years I am consulted many dermatologists. But no result found. But presently a, m.d doctor had suggested to use grisovin fp 250 mg. I am using from 5 months it is working good but the side effects are more. Plzz suggest me better suggestion from your side.

Dear, It may be a ringworm infection. Ringworm requires proper treatment and supervision, as it is contagious and may spread the whole body. A general or normal ointment may not assure/cure it completely, though for time being it disappears it appears in another part of the body. Proper internal medication is a must. Basic hygiene can help treat and prevent ringworm as well. Keeping the skin clean and dry can help avoid infection. Ointments and anti-fungal tablets just give temporary relief, which diseases reappears after some time. So I suggest you take homoeopathic medicines. Homoeopathy has got a complete cure for these kinds of complaints by constitutional treatment and holistic approach. It naturally cures by improving the immunity of your body and stops the recurrence naturally. I suggest you take an appointment for a consultation so that detail case can be discussed and rule out the cause and proceed further for treatment. Thank you. You can consult online.