I took benzo and antidepressant for on year for panic attacks and anxiety disorder. Before I quit my dose was medizolam .25 mg and escitalopram 5 mg .now after three month I visited to my psychiatrist he prescribed me same medicine again and told to continue .shall I continue.

How are you maintaining? You may have to continue antidepressant later benzodiazepine may be discontinued depending on your symptoms.
Hello I presume you are still suffering from panic attacks and anxiety. Escitalopram is a good medicine for treating anxiety disorder. How long did you take it before? You need to continue for atleast 6 months to a year for the treatment. Dose of escitalopram may need to be increased depending on your symptoms and if there are no contraindications. Benzos like midazolam are meant for short term use only. You can discuss with your doctor and gradually taper it down in 4 weeks. But continue taking escitalopram as advised.