Get the AppFor DoctorsHealth Feed
lybrate_logo
Shield 360

Shield360

New
ask question

Ask a question

consult online

Consult Online

0

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

As im wife is in her 9 th month of pregnancy so please let us know the possibilities for normal delivery and what are all the steps to be taken for the same. Due date is may 20th.

1Doctor Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360
book_appt_icon
Book appointment with top doctors for Delivery treatment
Ask a FREE Question
Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors
Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

I am 36weeks+4days pregnant according to the scan and the baby is in breech position. Is it possible to get breech changed to cephalic? is there an...
    31

Hello doctor my delivery date is 17 to 25 may and I have little pain on my waist since morning. Is it sign for labour pain and what I do for more l...
    13

delivery ke bad meri wife ko bleeding hoti hai & baby 4 month ka hai. Please advise.
    36

Hi. I had normal delivery 13 days ago and my vagina look awful. Can something be done to make it as before.
    18

Hi. I'm 24 and I'm 8 month 5days pregnant its my 1st baby so what can I do for easy delivery.
    226

My wife is pregnant, and this is her 6 month running. But my wife is afraid to the normal delivery but as per my knowledge that the normal delivery...
    13

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Ayurvedic Guideline For a Healthy Pregnancy
    6834
    Health tips Image

Premature Birth And Long Term Effects
    5094
    Health tips Image

Post-Partum - How To Take Care of Your Body?
    4913
    Health tips Image

Different Ways Your Body Changes During Pregnancy!
    4502
    Health tips Image

Effects Of Teenage Pregnancy On Mental Health!
    4549
    Health tips Image

Ayurveda Pregnancy Care Tips: For Those Nine Months!
    8633
    Health tips Image