Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 42 years old male and I have supraventricular tachycardia. In the last two years I have had two attacks of tachycardia. The doctors gave me adenosine. Now I live with fear. I don't know where and when it might happen again. What shall I do? I need a specialist name and contact. If it is possible in europe. Thanks a lot.

1 Doctor Answered
supraventricular tachycardia is not a dangerous disease. ALL attacks will stop without causing damage to heart or body. What is your present treatment,? Please post ECG taken during tachycardia if available for more information
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.