Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a gingivitis problem from last year. And I also want some medications for memory increment. Thank you.

8 Doctors Answered
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Hello, as a dentist I can suggest you for gingivitis kindly go and get a round of cleaning done by a dentist and after that maintain your oral hygiene well. Thanks.
Hi Lybrate-User, if you are well aware of your condition, then I would recommend you to visit a dentist for a deep scaling procedure. Hoe this helps.
For gingivitis you may use a gum paint and massage your gums with and a mouthwash chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days
For gingivitis brush your teeth with homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava twice a day. At morning and at night. It is medicated toothpaste and will help. For memory power take homoeopathic medicine ginco biloba. You can consult me at Lybrate for homoeopathic treatment and further guidance.
Go for scaling and polishing.
Kindly consult a dentist for gingivitis, tooth cleaning can be done.
For gingivitis, get your gum condition checked up by a nearby dentist. He/she advise you an oral prophylaxis procedure and a daily oral hygiene regime to follow. For your memory concern, please consult a general physician.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.