Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi. I'm 24 years old, due to the punch. I lost one of my lower teeth and one tooth is shaking, does my tooth grow back? What should I do?

8 Doctors Answered
if your teeth became mobile, it has to go for extraction / RCT, and teeth can not grow at this age, so you have to go for implants, or fixed partial Dentures.
Go to a dentist get the x ray done. If you have got the tooth which fell off. The same tooth can be reimplanted back. Since you are 24 yes old all the teeth are permanent so there is no possibility of new teeth coming. The tooth which has become mobilised due to injury can be stabilized with splint. You must hurry and see a dental doctor.
No, it will not grow again consult a dentist the loose tooth can be splinted and missing to b replaced by an implant.
No it won't grow back .. you may either go for a root canal treatment so that the tooth stops shaking and after that you may get a splint done ..
No it does not grow. You will need to take prosthetic.
No it won't.
Go for xray of your teeth.
Being a 24 year old, the tooth which you told to have fallen out would have been a permanent tooth. I am sorry to say a that another permanent tooth will not grow into the space in this age. But there are various treatment options available to replace the lost tooth, starting from removables, resin bonded filling tooth, bridges, implant are to name of the options. Kindly consult your nearby dentist discuss the treatment options and have the best treatment done for you.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.