ANTIWRINKLE CREAM ( BAKSON) Apply in circular fashion twice a day
1. Avoid the sun and/or use a good sunscreen. Sun damage is well-known to wreak havoc upon the best of skin. All sun worshippers that do not take heed pay the price with lax, leathery skin before their time ~ not to mention the risk of many dangerous skin cancers. The sun screen should be
o Broad-spectrum protection (protects against UVA and UVB rays).
o Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 30 or greater.
o Water resistance
o Preferably Homoeopathic SUNCARE SUNSCREEN ( BAKSON).
2. Drink plenty of water. Water is what nourishes our cells…it is present in EVERY cell in our bodies. But, many people do not drink enough of this elixir! And, without proper hydration, skin will appear dull and listless ~ lacking the elasticity that gives us our youthful appearance. What is the proper amount of water to drink per day? This is a controversial subject, but I recommend 9 cups for women and 12.5 cups for men.
3. Do not bathe in hot water since this has a harmful effect on the skin integrity, damaging it and drying it out.
4. Use a good moisturizer! Preferably Homoeopathic ROSE MOISTURISER ( SBL)
5. Partaking in regular exercise can improve skin elasticity. It is recommended to have 30 minutes of aerobic exercise to improve circulation for the skin. This gives the benefit of feeding the skin and removing any waste products more effectively. Hence, you will have a more youthful skin.
6. Proteins make up the matrix of our cells and thus are very important for good collagen and elasticity. Eat these top proteins for good elasticity: almonds, peanut butter, salmon, sardines and eggs.
7. Luten an antioxidant found in egg yolks, spinach, and other leafy greens may improve skin elasticity by almost 20%. Lutein is also found in topical face products.
8. Fish oil capsules taken on a daily basis can do much for skin elasticity. This is very important if you are on a diet
or have already lost a lot of weight…fish oil is one of your best weapons to combat laxity and looseness of the skin. But, be sure to follow the dosage directions on the label (and consult a physician before taking anything) since the wrong dose may be harmful or dangerous in bleeding disorders (or other medical conditions).
9. Also, it’s important to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables for good skin elasticity. And, of these ~ the best ones to eat are as follows:
• Red Peppers
• Sweet Potato
So, if you have lost elasticity due to poor habits or weight loss
~ the above list should give you a guide on how you may improve your skin starting TODAY. Or, if you are needing a preventative treatment against aging…these habits can take you down the road to a much happier, youthful skin! We don’t have to give in to mother nature, there are always variables we can manipulate to fight back against what our mothers and grandmothers had to endure ~ loose, sagging skin.