I have a question from dentist , my linearity of teeths is not periodiacal . What is an estimate cost will be there if I go with the cosmetics , secondly what if I switch to bracels ? is it effective too since its a long procedure I think so and it take times to make unifmrity of teeths .

Go for ortho treatment that is braces
You can go for invisible braces which are cosmetic & will solve your problem.
I would suggest you to go for an ortho(braces) treatment.Going for cosmetics is also an option, but, in that procedure tooth structure is lost.Ortho treatment takes time but can give you a satisfactory result in the end.Consult an orthodontist. Cosmetics is more expensive then ortho(braces) treatment.
The treatment plan will be best deviced if we can have you some facial photos in the meanwhile for the advice 1 ortho will be a better option as it is non invasive 2 veneers will give quick results and the shape of the teeth can be altered.