Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

How can we overcome autism? My son is 2.3 year old and he is facing same problem. Please suggest it's very urgent.

2 Doctors Answered
You must start with his Occupational theray sessions If speech is also delayed then start with speech therapy too
1 person found this helpful
Occupational Therapy can help your child . ...start as early as possible
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.