Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am 18 years old and I have a problem in my right ear. It is like when I hear loud music or someone is screaming or at a dj, in my right ear I have some problem like when hearing loud sounds something like a disturbing sound like radio appears.

1 Doctor Answered
You have acoustic intolerance called hyperacusis ; hyperacusis can come on gradually or occur suddenly where the patient finds themself in a state of crisis. You might have to do a check up.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.