Hi madam I am 37. I am housewife. In 2017 my amh value is 0.71 I did t go for any treatment. After 7 months july 2018 I had menstrual and I had no bleeding only spotting for 4 continuous periods. And last october I had non stop bleeding for 2 days. I went for scanning and it showed small simple cyst in my right ovary. So I had dronis 30 for 6 months. Now my amh value 0.1 still I have dronis 30 this month too. I got confusion whether I go for treatment or not. If I stopped treatment for premature menopause may I get any cyst after that?

Simple cysts in ovary usually don't require any treatment and go be itself even without any treatment. U can leave taking dronis 30 now. Your amh value may decrease temporarily due to pills but will return to normal after you stop taking it, if it has decreased due to pills. Bdw, pills don't bring early menopause.