Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am 29 years old. I am not able to open my mouth please suggest me something for that. I can't to stop tobacco. Please suggets me any remedy sir.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi. Quit your habit of tobacco chewing. Visit an oral surgeon, he will prescribe you some medicines and tell you about the other options as well.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.