I am an pcod patient last 2 months I was under treatment for getting pregnant. I usually get periods by induce tablets. For lady 2 months I was taking ovasheild along with ovabless myo, folic acid, and insulin tablets. And I was put for follicle study. First month follicle was normal with increase in size up2 32 mm but i did not get ruptured even after hcg fertilegyn5000 after tat I was taking duphaston and got my periods. This months again with ovasheild no follicle growth so Dr. asked me for gtt and a1hbc test everything was normal and but no follicle growth so Dr. asked me 2 try next and month and was given sustensr200 but after that 13 days no period and hpt negative and beta hcg shows undetectable. Dr. s asking for 2 option of laparoscopy and injection for follicle growth. I am under depression and my life s paining not interested in any things pls do tel me wat 2 do next. S my body not in proper condition am I under severe issue. Please do reply. I am do not know wat 2 do. Please help me.

Don't get depressed it is curable send your report and usg.
1st of all be relaxed. Pcod.is life style disease. If your weight is more. Then 1st control your weight. Be fit. your weight loss .itself control the pcod. Started.regular rythem of menses. Don't get upset. Because.stress itself. Increase the problem.